Hi All,

We are trying to use struts but the approach we are taking is an incremental
migration to struts. What is the best way to integrate a struts project with an
existing web project that does not use struts. Any information will be helpful.

thanks,

Djeneba Traore
Software Engineer
Mellon Financial Corporation
Technology Delivery Department (TDD)
Global Securities Technology (GST)
Suite 151-3440
One Mellon Bank Center
Pittsburgh, PA 15258-0001
Voice: (412) 236-9546
Fax:    (412) 236-2032
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning
the e-mail to the originator.(16b)