Hi!

I would like my web-app to read in a *.properties file at startup (not for
i18n, but the good old
java.util.Properties, for example to get the e-mail address of the admin of
the web-app). So
I wrote a ServletContextListener which will load the properties-file and
store it into servlet
context from where it can be accessed throughout my web-app. But where I do
have to
put the myProps.properties file? I tried WEB-INF/classes, but I get a
FileNotFoundException.
Or do I have to configure web.xml or struts-config.xml in some way? Or is
there a better
way to store the required data (such as admin's e-mail)?

Thanks

Peter