Hi,

  what about

  <logic:iterate id="myBean" name="frmStudentSearch"
property="lstStudentDetails" scope="session" type="common.MyBean" >
paramId="myId"><%= StudentBean.getStudentName() %></html:link>
  </logic:iterate>

 where the value of beanId in myBean is "5".

Regards,
Basudeb Acharya
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

EROL TEZCAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/03/2005 06:00 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: how can I add request parameters to url ?

myId="5" is dynamic. Its value can be changed.

It is not working.

Leon Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 [input]
in your form.

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 05:13 -0700, EROL TEZCAN wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have a simple question.
>
> In a report page, I give a link on every record to show detail with this
code: (for example)

> "myAction.do?myId=5"
>
> Detail page is shown without any problem. When I submit this form to
same action, I cannot add myId parameter to myAction.do

> Normally I can get myId parameter with jsp scriptlet like this.
>

> Also I can get it with and show with
>
> How should I add, myId request parameter to action?
>
> It is not working this code
> ">
>
> I dont want to set "myId" parameter to session object.
>
> How can I add request parameters come from url to action?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Erol

http://mail.yahoo.com
ForwardSourceID:NT00008BA2

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to
it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or
copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments
to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and
permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you