Amol Yadwadkar wrote:
Hi List,

I have a form where all the action are provided by link.

I am using DynaActionform so when I click on html:link .... I do not get
the Dynaform populated for the next page

But

If I use use html:submit then it happens as expected.

Can any one have solution for the above issue.

From Struts' point of view there's no difference between a request that comes from a link and one that comes from a form submit. Provided the action the request maps to has a from bean defined (via the 'name' attribute), it should be populated.

Perhaps you mean the form bean for the page *containing* the link isn't populated whereas it is if the page contains a form (i.e. you're talking about a form bean for the initial page, not the next page returned when the link / submit button is clicked?

In that case, it's the <html:form/> tag that causes the bean to be instantiated. If you don't either have a form tag on the page or a form bean declared on the action that front the page, Struts wont know to instantiate a form bean.

L.
--
Laurie, Open Source advocate, Java geek and novice blogger:
http://www.holoweb.net/laurie