hihi,

yes there is.  you can use the <c:catch> tag to wrap around your entire
jsp page.  on my pages i have something like this:

<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-bean"; prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-html"; prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://struts.apache.org/tags-logic"; prefix="logic" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core_rt"; prefix="c" %>
<c:catch var="myException">
</c:catch>
<c:out value="${myException}"/>

this tag is part of JSTL, which is included with the Struts
distribution.  you will need to have jstl.jar and standard.jar
available to your web app.

hth,
woodchuck