On 04/08/05, Kalra, Ashwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can some one give me some sample on how to validate the indexed
> properties in Struts 1.1

I assume you are using the default Validator plugin.

This is an excerpt from my validation.xml, using indexed properties.
<form name="/myForm">
 <field property="gradeCurrentMonth" indexedListProperty="jobs"
depends="integer">
       <arg0 key="absence.label.scale"/>
    </field>
    <field property="amountCurrentMonth" indexedListProperty="jobs"
depends="integer">
      <arg0 key="absence.label.amount"/>
    </field>
</form>