From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:01 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Logon redirect - Construct ActionForward on the fly ?

Hi all,

I have overridden the RequestsProcessor#processRoles() to check whether a
user has sufficient Role to access an Action(an therefore a page). If he/she
hasn't, it is easy. I dump the request URI to the session and redirect to a
global forward (logon). That's all not so difficult..as the logon is a
statically existing mapping..

The logon has a forward linking to the member's homepage and after the users
logged in successfully, that's where they get forwarded to..

I would like to forward them to the stored URI (from the session), if they
tried to access a specific location in the members area rather then logging
in proactively. Any hints where to look to get enlightened?

Rgds
Aleiprecht

PS: To all native English speakers . sorry . I'm German .all language
mistakes exclusively C by myself ;)