From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 11:47 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Using Tiles as Email Templates

Hi all,

I have a tile layout that renders an email text (plain). Now after
the user selects an action(ie. password retrieval), I want to use the output
of the tile (configured as an action path) as the source for my email in the
other action (ie. password retrieval).

I know how to pull the output performing an HttpClient request(using the
apache commons) to get that, but is there a different way to do just that.

In the past I used velocity to render the emailtemplates, and that didn't
require me to use a HttpClient request.

any ideas ?

rgds
albi