>> shouldn't it show "error.saluation.makechoice" instead ??

 It should. Do any of your other messages work, or is it possible that
error.saluation.makechoice is not in your .properties file, or worse,
the file is not being found in your classes directory? OK, We can assume
the file is found if the default msg works...

>> Am I stupid

LOL . Not enough information provided :->   Sorry, you asked for that
one.

Duane
We all ask that one from time to time; it comes with the territory.