On 8/10/05, Leo Asanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's the first thing I thought of. But in that case
> you loose "Back" function (and maybe something else as
> well).

Do you need it?

> You could do something if user presses "back"
> on the page, but you can't do much if he clicks "back"
> in the browser unless you write your own request
> handler.

Back/Forward navigates between resources. Resource is an Action, not a
JSP nor an ActionForm. So, to use default Back/Forward functionality
you need to define as many action mappings as you have "navigatiable"
pages. For each action mapping you can have own actionform.

Or, conversely, you can serve all content from one action, in this
case you can prevent a user to use Back button at all, if you use
redirection and all your GET requests are the same.

Michael.