Hi all,

As Albercht had mentioned in his 1st mail---

I have a tile that shows my default input row in a form. In case that I put
a value in FieldError, I want it to show it the errorMessage in red color.
So far so good. The values get to the tile (formRow)... and there it's
getting somewhat tricky. After reading a number of explanations, I
understands that struts.apache.org <http://struts.apache.org/> recommends to
use JSTL whenever
possible... thus I use the c:when/c:otherwise construct like follows

is it true (bold text)?
I am new in Struts . Sorry by changing the topic.