Balkan Guler schrieb:

>Hello.
> There is something I could not understand with actionForms.
> Suppose that I have 2 pages and a action.
>In first page I want to take student number and call the business objects in
>action to fetch the student details from database and show them in the
>second page.
> there is a studentNumberForm declared in the action-mapping block with the
>studentAction. So struts will fill the studentNumber field of the
>studentNumberForm with the first page parameter and send it to the
>studentAction.
> The question is after taking the student detail from DB where will I place
>them to show in the last page? There is only one action form...

a)
You may use hidden fields in the different pages
b)
Save the values or the complete actionForm in the session

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder

----

http://www.laliluna.de

Tutorials for JSP, JavaServer Faces, Struts, Hibernate and EJB

Get support, education and consulting for these technologies - uncomplicated
and cheap.