Your form bean should be in either request or session scope under the name used to define it in struts-config.xml file. What I usually do is something like the following:

<c:set var="form" value="${myform}"/>

and then you can use it like any other object with c:if or c:choose.

<c:choose>
<c:when test="${form.someBooleanProperty}">

</c:when>
<c:otherwise>

</c:otherwise>
</c:choose>

Even though the form bean is already defined in some scope, I redefine it at the top of the page to avoid having to make multiple reference changes if my form name happens to change. If it does, I only change it in one place.

/robert

Néstor Boscán wrote:
Hi

Has anybody used JSTL to access form bean properties. I'm using JSTL and
Struts Tags and I would like to do some conditioning using <c:if> and
<c:choose> using the form bean properties.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán