Hi all,

Forget this last posting. I've found the class! :)
There was a problem on my archive.

C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:

Hello all,

On the Struts: How to Access a Database document the way to set up a Datasource is shown in the MySQL example.

However the DataSource class type that is used is the org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.

I've downloaded commons dbcp version 1.2.1 and there is no BasicDataSource class.
Hence I wonder what to do in this case.

I have placed commons-dbcp-1.2.1.jar under my lib directory along with mysql-connector-java-3.1.10-bin.jar. The MySQL connector is seen and works, however the commons-dbcp jar does not include the BasicDataSource class.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

C.F.