Hi Martijn,

Struts doesn't inherently do anything (that I'm aware of at least) to stop JSP errors from being displayed in the browser... in fact it's kind of unlikely it could since it's more or less out of the picture by the time the JSP is executing (taglib code notwithstanding). Has anything else changed that could cause this? Anything having to do with JSP error page or something like that?

And, a slightly more pointed question :) ... are you sure the errors you expect to see in the browser are really errors in the JSP? Generally-speaking, runtime JSP errors are rare (they certainly should be), and I'm assuming that's what we're talking about here rather than compile-time errors.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Martijn Smit wrote:
Hello list,

Since I've upgraded struts a while back all my JSP generated errors are only seen at the console. How do tinker my config so that I see een JSP error in my browser once more? I'm sorry to ask this question here, bus since the terms of my question are somewhat 'generic' I'm not finding any answers...

Thanks in advance,
Martijn