You know, you could have just gone here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/struts/struts-1.1/

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

On Aug 23, 2005, at 10:10 AM, Ed Griebel wrote:

I've put it on dropload.com for you, retrieval information sent as
private e-mail. (dropload allows a user to send a big file, and
another user can download it once by visiting the website.)

-ed