Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 10:48 AM
Subject: RE: Shale and Tiles integration - where oh where is shale-tiles.jar?

Martin,

Would that download even work?  I followed your link and
it mentions it is from 2002.  Doesn't Shale with tiles
REQUIRE the tiles standalone distribution in the 1.3 trunk
or nightly build?

I think you'll need the tiles-core from the tiles nightly
build:
http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/sandbox/tiles-core/

And the shale-tiles.jar from the Shale core nightly build since
it has the ViewHandler class with a META-INF/faces-config.xml
autoloading file in it:

http://svn.apache.org/builds/struts/nightly/struts-shale/core-library/

Regards,
David