On 8/26/05, Leon Rosenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Btw, is anyone working on improvements of the struts-taglibs (logic and
> bean)?

Sadly, no. The committers all seem to be using JSTL or alternate view
technologies. We've been looking for someone to help in this area for
a very long time. In Struts 1.3.x, Taglibs is a separate subproject,
so we can make new releases without having to release everything else
as well.

Heretofore, the Struts HTML Taglib seems to have been feature-locked
on the HTML 4.01 specification. Though, once it is a subproject,
perhaps we can rethink that position. Alternatively, we could also
consider hosting another taglib module or taglib project.

I've always thought that Struts Layout
[http://struts.application-servers.com/] would be a good addition to
the project, if we had people to maintain it.

HTH, Ted.