Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to debug a machine
remotely for 10 minutes and set-up a streaming
connection. I get all those debug messages through the
stream.

I'm not familiar with log4j, but base on what you're
saying it needs variable assignment within my app's
context, so i guess that means a java code? It's what
I'm trying to achieve, execute some java code, but
it's only through calling a Struts path(then execute()
method) that i could think of.