To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 6:41 AM
Subject: Navigating back to a previous page

I have a common screen that is navigated to by many other screens. Does Struts have support for remembering the previous screen so that my common screen needs only one 'back' button to return the user to their original location?

I have looked through the docs and havn't found anything.

Any comments much appreciated