Take a peek at the ParameterMunger filter in Java Web Parts:

http://javawebparts.sourceforge.net/javadocs/javawebparts/filter/ParameterMungerFilter.html

This will do what you want I think. If you decide to use it and have any suggestions, they are always welcome :)

Frank

Dilip Ladhani wrote:
Hello all,

I was searching for the best way to do this.

I want all the fields on my form to be trimmed before they are sent for validation (I call validate from my action class). What's the best way to do this if I have DynaValidatorActionForm?

thanks,
Dilip

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect