There is a 30 hour tutorial on struts wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts (search book)

I wonder if that would help you. (it's meant for instructors ... but maybe you try it).

Ankit Pancholi wrote:
Hi guys

I am a very new user of struts. Making my first pgm and wanted to know
what will be the argument type in the setter function for a checkbox,
listbox, combo button.

Another thing is when I am trying to compile my basic java code for the
form bean and action class it is giving me that javax.servlet.http.* not
found. I have run the same code in another machine long bac wit no
probs. Any idea wat setting I hav missed. I have set the classpath
variable to sturts.jar file and am running tomcat server.
Thanks for any kinda help.

--
thx,
.V