On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 14:16 +1000, Murray Collingwood wrote:
> Thanks Jason
>
> I'm having a strange issue with serving up these images.  I'm getting a
> "socket write
> error" from the following code.  There are 3 images, the details follow the
> code.  The
> first two images appear, the third fails to appear.

>From the error it looks like the browser has decided to close
the connection in the middle for some reason. It could be for
various reasons - like timeout or a bug or it decides that it
can't handle the file type.
You should accommodate for this error anyway because even when
everything is dandy the network or the client may go down at
any stage.

What do you see on the browser's side?
Can you try using wget/curl instead of a web browser?

Cheers,

--Amos