Hi guys,

Let's imagine that I'm building a web store and have a lot of different product groups.

For every product group I have a template describing how to peresent the products in this group.

My web store have to be cool, so there is an admin interface, where the admin can create new product groups. So he can also define custom templates for presentation of these groups.

The question is how to put custom DB-stored templates with some data?
The only way I could think in the moment is creating some crazy bean,
which mixes the stuff together and generates some output, but I have a feeling this may be quite difficult and also quite slow solution, as long this mechanism have to be started for each product/product list presentation.

Well, I supose I'm not the first poor guy having this problem, so any tips and suggestions are welcome :)

cheers

Danny