I think wtp is a very good choice, but it doesn't run "for" Struts. If
you want something that can simplify your development with Struts, I
think is better thinking on the purchase of MyEclipse(awesome plugin,
not too expensive), or if you want a free option, take a look at the
new NetBeans(5.0). It has Struts and JSF capabilities.

Hope that it could help

Rafael Mauricio Nami

2005/9/9, R Rajendran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Go through the Wrox publication Book - "Professional Jakarta Struts"

> I was wondering if I can use Struts with Eclipse (3.1) or some free plugins.
> MyEclipse is a good option but its not free.
>
> Regards,
> Imran

Java - Assim no Server como no Palm
<i>Java - thus in the Server as it is in Palm