Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
here is my problem :
1-is it possible to upload a file from a jsp file which has some more other
fields too ?
I mean for example a registration form which must have a file item to be
uploaded ?

2-which method should be used to send the jsp fields to action ?
Post or GET ?
3-is it manedatory to use Struts html tags to have file upload ?
I used a plain jsp to gather myregistration dara and a
<input type="file" name="myFile" >
to upload the file.

4-how i should retrive the file data in action ?

5-how i can save the file into a specefic folder in my web application -as
you know host provider restrict the access to getRealPath() method-