Fleischle, Samuel wrote:
I have a textarea and want to set the attribute wrap="off" to avoid
automatic wrapping of my text.

But I canĀ“t find any attribute with this name in the API for the
TextareaTag. And if I insert this attribute in my code, I get an error.

Is this attribute missing? Is there another way (possible with CSS) to avoid
text wrapping?

There is no 'wrap' attribute in any offical version of HTML (it was a proprietary Netscape extension), so the HTML taglib doesn't support it. It's easy to get the same effect with CSS, though: use the 'white-space: nowrap' style.

L.