I am thinking about migrating an application using Struts and
ActionForms to use the DWR implementation of AJAX.  I stood up a simple
DWR sample and I'm realizing that it may not be possible to integrate
DWR with ActionForms -- DWR makes requests through the "backdoor" (ie,
XMLHttpRequest), rather than by submitting a form created by
request.getParameterNames() returns an 0-element enumeration, which
makes me think it may not be possible at all.

Does anyone have experience with ActionForms and AJAX? I did a quick
Google search and found this article:

http://getahead.ltd.uk/dwr/server/struts

Any help would be appreciated.

Greg