Von: Martin Burkert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Samstag, 17. September 2005 13:06
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: How to pass Session variable to different Webapplication?

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 16:20 -0700, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> How are the users logging in?  You need some form of 'single sign on,' but

> how to go about it depends on where the credentials are coming from.

thx for answering!

I'm using JAAS to logon the user. The JAAS-subject is containing the
users name and credentials.

Craig McClanahan wrote, that I would violate the spec. Is there a design
pattern to solve this problem in a nice way without violating the spec?
- or an other question: how is it possible to split up a big struts
application into small pieces?

thx for any hint

greetings
Martin