From: David Delbecq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2005 10:04 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Being Lazy with Hibernate

For lazy initialization to work, at the moment of the lazy initialisation,
(that is the moment you request the data) the hibernate session must
not be closed.
The best way to do this is to store the hibernate session in the user
session and use a servlet filter to connect/disconnect/reconnect the
hibernate
session.