From: rahul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 September 2005 13:11
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: <html:select> tag

hi David,

I have got one more problem, this time its related to select box
which is rendered using <html:select> tag enclosing one or more

I have got an ActionForm set as request attribute, which contains
a property of type java.util.Hashtable

I wanted to display the values (only values without keys) in a select
box

so i tried
/>
but this displays "key=value" in my select box, not just "value"

If I change my property type to java.util.ArrayList then it works fine

But the reason I want it with hashtable is that I want Hashtable's key
as
value of select box and the corresponding value as displayed item.

any Suggestions?

   --RahulJoshi