Oh that is great !!!
I never knew we could do these things using Clay.

But I have some questions about ur example,
1) <span jsfid="loadBundle" var="messages" basename="com.acme.mywidgets" />
I guess it is ur custom component.. What is baseName ? Could you explain
this line for me.

2) <input id="city" type=text value="#{managed-bean-name.city}" size=25/>
(assumed mapping to outputText)
What you mean by "mapping to outputText" ?

Gary please do create thrid rolodex example using this method.