On 9/21/05, Francisco Antonio Vieira Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, thanks but those examples were developed with Struts 1.1, and I am
> afraid something has changed in Struts 1.2.7

Not much. Download MailReader Demo application and check out how
username and password are validated.

By the way, I probably have some conflict between validator and Struts
versions, I am able to use Validator on one machine, but it throws
exception on another machine. So, you may want to first make sure that
MailReader works with your set of Struts and validator libraries, then
test your own code.

Michael.