On 9/22/05, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I still don't see where I can get the source.
> If this were in CVS on sf.net, anyone could see it,
> browse it, make comments and suggestions, you know, like a good
> community is supposed to do.

CVS repository:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/struts/dialogs/

ZIP with source code as well as precompiled library (no compiled examples):
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=154597&release_id=358535

Home page:
http://struts.sourceforge.net/strutsdialogs/index.html

Download:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=154597

Online demo for basic samples:
http://www.superinterface.com/strutsdialog

Online demo for MailReader Demo:
http://www.superinterface.com/mailreader

Runnable samples in WAR files are not provided, since I fugured files
are too large, and samples can be easily built from sources.

Michael.