It is not important where you are. Your WAR file structure is
important, though.

If you cannot explain where your struts-config.xml file is located,
then maybe you would prefer to search the net first. Look for
something like "(Java OR J2EE OR Struts) web application (directory OR
file) (packaging OR structure)".

Michael.