Thank you very much, I solved the problem.

Francisco - São Paulo - Brazil escreveu:

Hi all,
How can I insert/use an .JS (javaScript) file in my .jsp which is using Struts?

I have this:

script.js:
alert('testing...');

in my .jsp :
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="script.js"></script>
</head>

But nothing happens whey I run the JSP file. It should show a window dialog saying "testing...", right?

PS. Both, .js and .jsp are in the same folder

Thanks

_______________________________________________________ Novo Yahoo! Messenger com voz: ligações, Yahoo! Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora! www.yahoo.com.br/messenger/