--- "R. Markham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Vijay,
>
> I am wondering why do you want unique value in a
> check box. A checkbox has
> the values true or false.

I actually want to see which all checkboxes have been
checked. The values are actually primary key values
which can uniquely identify all the items shown and
therefore the items selected.

Can it be done any other way. I want to create a
shopping cart kind of stuff where the items selected
are then add to the shopping cart. Is there any
written text to read which can guide me in doing this.

regards,
vijay.