I am sure this question has been asked before, but I don't know what
keywords to use to search for it. I have a table where each row has a hidden
field and two submit buttons, a "buy now" and a "Add to shopping cart". A
typical layout for most e-commerce sites. How do I figure out which item
needs to be added to the shopping cart without sending each item on the page
with the request? Is there a good example of how this should be done?

Thanks,

Warren Bell