On Oct 6, 2005, at 10:53 AM, Ashish Kulkarni wrote:

We have developed a intranet site using struts, and it
works great, i was curious what would i have to do if
i have to make this website a part of portal,
we have a group which manages portals, so will have
change to build a war file, and give it to this team
so they can deploy it in there portal server

I think a lot of that depends on what portal server is being used. I've been evaluating portal servers the last few weeks. I think the JBoss portal has some information on including Struts apps, but I have not yet tried it. LifeRay is another portal that supports Struts, but it is not easy to get set up. It's probably easier if you pay for their support package, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Other options are Jetspeed, Pluto, and Gridsphere but I have only spent a very small amount of time with these and I don't know how well they would support Struts.

Greg