Try outputLink

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Michael Jouravlev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2005 15:10
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Assunto: [JSF] Is it possible to submit to different URL/page?

I looked up for an attribute of h:commandButton which would allow to
submit to another URL, and I could not find it. All I found was
"action" and "actionListener", which should evaluate to methods, not
to URLs:
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/1.1/docs/tlddocs/h/commandButton.html

ASP.NET 1.x does not allow posting to another page. MS fixed this
issue in ASP.NET 2.0

Michael J.