On 10/6/05, Nishant Deshpande <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When my ActionForm returns a non-empty ActionErrors object, where does
> control go to?
>
> I guess I don't understand what 'corresponding input form' means? Presumably
> the controller needs to call some Action, how do I know / specify which one?

<action> element has "input" attribute, which contains path, where
browser will be forwarded if validate() returns non-null non-empty
collection. Usually it is the same page that you just submitted.
Action's execute() method is not called at all.

Because the control is forwarded by default, then when you refresh the
page where you forwarded to, your prior invalid input is submitted
again.

Michael.