To all,

I have STRUTS serving up PHP pages but I can't get Tiles to deliver the page to the body, it servers up the wole PHP page by itself.

This is how I got it to work, in my tiles-defs.xml I have,

<definition name="site.menu.links.online" path="/tiles/layouts/menuNoStruts.jsp" >
 <put name="title" value="Main Menu" />
   <putList name="items" >
     <item value="Calendar"
                        link="../index.php"
                        classtype="org.apache.struts.tiles.beans.SimpleMenuItem"
/>
   </putList>
</definition>

<definition name="site.index.page.calendar" extends="site.index.page.online" >
       <put name="title" value="Calendar" />
       <put name="menu" value="site.menu.links.online" />
       <put name="body" value="../index.php" />
   </definition>

Does anyone have any ides I as to how to get that PHP page back to the browser within the body?

Does anyone know of a JAVA bsed web calendar as good as http://www.k5n.us/ ?

Thanks,
Jim