Yes you are correct. In this case all the files under the folder named
(/folder) will not be accessed.

"C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
10/10/2005 12:33 PM
Please respond to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: Hide the JSP: Actions, rowBean and JSPs question

Hi Rajasekhar,

What would be no_access? Just a name value?

In this case all JSPs would be not accessed correct?

Now, if I want to only do this in a folder then I would:

<url-pattern>/folder/*</url-pattern>

Is it correct?

Thanks,

C.F.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hi,
>
>        Put the following code in your web.xml. This will not allow any
of
>your user to access your JSPs.
>

><web-app>
>  <security-constraint>
>    <web-resource-collection>
>      <web-resource-name>no_access</web-resource-name>
>      <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
>    </web-resource-collection>
>    <auth-constraint/>
>  </security-constraint>
></web-app>
>

>Regards,
>Rajasekhar Cherukuri
>

>"C.F. Scheidecker Antunes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>10/10/2005 09:58 AM
>Please respond to
>"Struts Users Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>

>cc
>
>Subject
>Hide the JSP: Actions, rowBean and JSPs question
>

>Hello All,
>
>I have an action that reads from the database and return a rowSet bean
>to the request scope.
>Then I iterate the bean on my JSP and show the data.
>
>Everything works.
>
>I however have a problem. I can access the JSP straight if I type the
URL.

>That is, I want the JSP only to be shown if it is called from the
>action. I have a forward called "success" and
>mapped to my struts-config.xml. On success I forward to the jsp
>
>I would like to hide the JSP from the user, is it possible?
>
>How?
>
>Thanks,
>
>C.F.

>ForwardSourceID:NT00005AE2
>

>Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and
any attachments.  Thank you