Hi everyone,

I'm using *Struts 1.1* to build an application with multiple Struts
modules.

I put my validations for each module in a seperate validations.xml
file. For example, I have validations-a.xml for module a and
validations-b.xml for module b. I then found out that although the
validations are working perfectly for module a, they're not working at
all for module b.

I kept tracing the problem even in the Struts source code, and reached
the conclusion that the validations for one module overwrite the other.
It seems that the FormSet objects are stored in a HashMap with the
locale as the key, and since both formsets have the same locale, one of
them overwrites the other. Are my conclusions correct or am I doing
something wrong? Does that mean I have to put all my validations for
the whole application in one file?

Please advise.

Thanks.