Martin,

what HTML does this taglib produce? Seems as if it would be so:

<input type="submit" label="some text" value="delete" />

A cursory check on the W3C website confirmed my suspicions - I don't believe that the label attribute is valid HTML4 and if so is unlikely to be supported by browsers like Firefox.

Is it XHTML? Is it IE only?

Adam