From: Bakul Kakadiya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 October 2005 17:13
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Unit Testing of Action class which are using Spring - JDBCTemplate

Hi,

I am using struts and spring in my project.  While I am trying to write
unittest cases of Action class using  MockStrutsTestCase (StrutsTestCase)
its giving error like Application context not found.

Would be thankful if any one can give some guidence or suggest any other
Framework to test this kind of class.

Thanks in advance.
Bakul.