Greetings

I've an iframe embedded in a .jsp.  The iframe contents are another
set of .jsps that contain a form submit (the reason we've done it like
this is so that the embedded iframe looks like a tabbed diallog).

When I submit the iframed form, I'd like to display the errors on the
containing page, and highlight the offending field in the iframe via
the errorStyleClass on the <html:input> tag.

I can the errors to show up on the containing jsp, but I can't figure
out how to trick the iframed jsp to highlight the incorrect fields.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

thanks,
--
Keith Sader