Hello all!

I am new to this mailing list. Actually this is my first post here.

I have a problem regarding the struts-config.xml. I am using xdoclet to generate it. The situation is the following: The tags in the class as as follows:

/**
*    @struts.action
*             path="/login"
*            name="LoginForm"
*             scope="request"
*             input="/jsp/login/loginScreen.jsp"
*             validate="true"
*     @struts.action-forward
*             name="Success"
*             path="/jsp/login/loginOk.jsp"
*             redirect="true"
*     @struts.action-forward
*             name="Failure"
*             path="/jsp/login/loginScreen.jsp"
*             redirect="true"
*
*
*/
public class LoginAction extends Action
{

What is generated in the struts-config.xml is as follows:

<action
     path="/login"
     type="com.am.struts.wamp3.user.presentation.LoginAction"
     name="LoginForm"
     scope="request"
     input="/jsp/login/loginScreen.jsp"
     *unknown="false"*
     validate="true"

     <forward
       name="Success"
       path="/jsp/login/loginOk.jsp"
       redirect="true"
     />
     <forward
       name="Failure"
       path="/jsp/login/loginScreen.jsp"
       redirect="true"
     />
   </action>

What is is this unknown="false"? How did it get there? Do I need it? How do I get rid of it?

Thanx in advance
axelmangr