To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: Problems with custom tags

I've put the files you needed in attachement.

I have a question that is not really about struts but maybe someone can
answer.

I wanted to use .css and .js files but my js file was acting wierd when I
added <script language="javascript" src="Pandora.js"></script> and not at
all when I added
<LINK REL="STYLESHEET" HREF="pages/Pandora.css" content-TYPE="TEXT/CSS"/>

If I add the code directly into the jsp file, it works perfectly well.

Both are in the same directory as the .jsp file, they are all in the /pages
directory under web-content

Thanks
Eric-|
Can you post the web.xml, struts-config.xml and the Tag source code so we
can run it on our own boxes
We would need to see all of these to understand whats going on..
Martin-