Hello. I am new to Struts and currently developing a Struts application. For some reason, form variables are not being transmitted upon form submission and at the same time there is no error or stack trace that I can reference to diagnose the error. I am not able to access the form variables inside my action class for which I have provided the code below (i.e. the form variables always have a value of null). I have also provided the contents of struts-config.xml below. FYI, I am not using the Struts validator. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad

package registration;

import javax.servlet.http.*;
import org.apache.struts.action.*;

public class BusinessToolsStepOneAction extends Action {
   public ActionForward execute (ActionMapping mapping,
                                 ActionForm form,
                                 HttpServletRequest request,
                                 HttpServletResponse response)
         throws Exception {
      String businessName = request.getParameter("businessName");
      String businessAddress = request.getParameter("businessAddress");
      String businessZipCode = request.getParameter("businessZipCode");
      String businessPhoneNumber = request.getParameter("businessPhoneNumber");

if ((businessName == null) || (businessAddress == null) || (businessZipCode == null) || (businessPhoneNumber == null)) {
         return (mapping.findForward("missing-business-data"));
      }
      else {
         return (mapping.findForward("business-tools-step-two"));

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
   "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.2//EN"
   "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd";>

<struts-config>
   <global-forwards>
      <forward name="home" path="/home.jsp" />
   </global-forwards>

   <action-mappings>
      <action path="/businessToolsStepOne"
type="registration.BusinessToolsStepOneAction">
         <forward name="missing-business-data" path="/missingBusinessData.jsp"
/>
         <forward name="business-tools-step-two" path="/businessToolsStepTwo.jsp"
/>
      </action>
   </action-mappings>
</struts-config>